|1||oz||Mulled wine (reduced and sweetened, see note)|
Dry shake, shake with ice, strain, up.
Mulled wine syrup: reduce 1/2 a cup of mulled wine by half and then dissolve 1/4 cup of sugar into the reduction.
- Clover Club — Gin, Dry vermouth, Lemon juice, Egg white, Raspberry syrup
- Ginger Lindsay — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Dry vermouth, Lime juice
- Death & Taxes (Pouring Ribbons) — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Plum eau-de-vie, Grapefruit bitters, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Grapefruit peel
- Hong Kong Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Bronx Cocktail with Bitters (Income Tax) — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Orange juice
- Minnehaha Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Pastis, Orange juice
- In Search of Lost Thyme — Gin, Champagne, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice, Lavender syrup, Thyme
- Merrily We Go To Hell — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Lime juice, Cinnamon syrup, Grapefruit peel
- Moonlight — Gin, White wine, Kirschwasser, Grapefruit juice, Lemon peel
- Forbidden Fruit #2 — Dry white wine, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Agave syrup, Lime juice