Inspired by the classic Polynesian Paralysis and Smuggler's Cove Norwegian Paralysis, I made an Italian-inspired one using a Ferrari (Fernet + Campari) as the base spirit.
|1 1⁄2||oz||Orange juice|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Pineapple juice|
|1||pn||Salt (or 5 drop 1:4 saline)|
|3||spg||Mint (as garnish (1 will do, 3 is what I used))|
Whip shake, pour into a Collins glass, fill with crushed ice, and garnish with a mint bouquet.
My Italian take on the Polynesian Paralysis using a Ferrari (Fernet-Campari) as the spirit; I named it the Dolce Far Niente meaning "sweet doing nothing/sweet idleness" which sounded classier than the Italian Paralysis.
I had just made one of the older recipes and was inspired to tinker. And amaro tiki is fun!
- Ruby Rum — Bermuda rum, Aperol, Lime juice, Mint syrup, Grapefruit juice, Mint
- Campari in Paradise — Campari, Coconut liqueur, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Passion fruit syrup, Lime peel
- The Delicious Cobbler — Amaro Montenegro, Ramazzotti, Amontillado Sherry, Pineapple juice, Honey syrup, Lemon, Orange
- Apparent Sour — Aperol, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Rosemary
- Once Over #2 — Aperol, Tequila, Mezcal, Orgeat, Lime juice, Mint
- Three Bitters — Campari, Cynar, Fernet Branca, Simple syrup, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Chocolate mint, Orange
- Using A Tragedy To Advance Your Own Narrow Moral Crusade — Campari, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Pineapple Gum Syrup
- Bitter Mai Tai — Campari, Jamaican rum, Curaçao, Lime juice, Orgeat, Mint
- Witchy Woman — Campari, Light rum, Bitters, Orange juice, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Corpse Reminder #1 — Campari, Triple sec, Ginger liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon peel