Pineapple juice is the juice of the pineapple, which is typically sold in cans, but can also be homemade. Pineapple juice is a pale golden yellow color and can range from clear to translucent, depending on how finely the juice is filtered. It has the typical sweet-sour musky aroma of pineapple, and is lightly sweet.
Some popular cocktails containing Pineapple juice
- Blown Rose — Rye, Cinnamon syrup, Lime juice, Pineapple juice, Apple
- A Scotsman In Paradise — Blended Scotch, Crème de Banane, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Pineapple juice, Coconut cream
- Gun Club Shrub — Gold rum, Triple sec, Pineapple juice, White balsamic vinegar, Orange oleo-saccharum
- Hephaestus' Three Hour Tour — Haitian Rum, Peach liqueur, Mezcal, Coffee, Agave syrup, Orange juice, Pineapple juice, Jamaican #2 bitters, Orange peel
- French Cooler — Herbal liqueur, Aromatized wine, Curaçao, Soda water, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat