Pineapple juice is the juice of the pineapple, which is typically sold in cans, but can also be homemade. Pineapple juice is a pale golden yellow color and can range from clear to translucent, depending on how finely the juice is filtered. It has the typical sweet-sour musky aroma of pineapple, and is lightly sweet.
Some popular cocktails containing Pineapple juice
- Tropical Caipirinha — Cachaça, Coconut rum, Pineapple juice, Lime, Simple syrup
- Hephaestus' Three Hour Tour — Haitian Rum, Peach liqueur, Mezcal, Coffee, Agave syrup, Orange juice, Pineapple juice, Jamaican #2 bitters, Orange peel
- French Cooler — Herbal liqueur, Aromatized wine, Curaçao, Soda water, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Pusherman — Blanco tequila, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Club soda, Egg white, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice, Demerara syrup
- Left Coast — Plum eau-de-vie, Genever, Crème de Violette, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice