|2||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Punt e Mes|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (as garnish)|
Stir, strain, straight up, wine glass, garnish. Or build if ingredients are already chilled.
A variation on the Duplex, a 50:50 mix of sweet and dry vermouths.
From other users
- Nice, light aperitif. Also good with soda on the rocks for an even lower alcohol drink. Good with Cocchi Americano, too.
- could drink this all summer.
- Made with Cocchi Americano. A little syrupy on the finish; I can see how a little soda or even citrus might ameliorate that. But this is easy to make and nice flavors. Dried fruit, metal, grapefruit.
- refreshing like a Picon punch -- I'll fiddle with ingredients. I topped it with a short blast of soda water for texture, and a little astringency.
- Supressor #2 — Aromatized wine, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Zucca, Dry vermouth, Lemon bitters, Cucumber, Sea salt, Lemon peel
- Metexa — Aromatized wine, Blanco tequila, Swedish Punsch
- A More Perfect Union — Aromatized wine, Vodka, Apricot liqueur
- Sooner or Later — Aromatized wine, Martinique Rum, Bitters, Coffee liqueur, Orange peel
- Ottovolante — Dry vermouth, Strega, Fernet Branca, Orange peel, Ginger ale
- Your Second Cousin — Pear eau de vie, Aromatized wine, Absinthe, Honey syrup, Grapefruit peel
- Three-Cornered Hat — Amontillado Sherry, Bénédictine, Averna, Campari, Orange liqueur, Bitters, Orange peel
- Dandelion — Dry vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Orange peel
- Sweet Basil — Aromatized wine, Gin, Simple syrup, Basil
- Rosalie — Aromatized wine, Campari, Soda water, Rose water, Mint