|1⁄2||oz||Demerara syrup (1:1)|
|1||oz||India Pale Ale|
Shake all ingredients except IPA with ice and strain into an glass with ice. Top with IPA
Similar recipe posted on craftedpours.com for a cocktail called IPA Sunrise with different proportions producing a very different drink. Both good! I tried this with a reposado tequila, 2:1 simple syrup and a monster IPA (Lagunitas Maximus) and it was delicious!
Created by Chris Elford of Canon in Seattle; posted on Imbibemagazine.com's Elements.
From other users
- A great summer drink that's dangerously smooth-drinking.
- Bitter, fruity, a bit syrupy.
- Slightly bitter & refreshing
- Cobra Kai Tai — India Pale Ale, Bitters, Campari, Navy strength rum, Curaçao, Lime juice, Orgeat, Mint
- Hoperol Flip — India Pale Ale, Aperol, Old Tom Gin, Egg white, Lemon juice, Orange peel
- Booster Gold — India Pale Ale, Apple brandy, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Grapefruit bitters, Lime juice, Orgeat, Grapefruit peel
- Hop City — Gin, Aperol, Falernum, India Pale Ale, Lemon juice
- Detroiter — India Pale Ale, Apple brandy, Cynar, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Grapefruit peel
- Lalo Salamanca — India Pale Ale, Blanco tequila, Campari, Falernum, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice
- Suze-E-Q — Beer, Suze, Amaretto, Lemon juice, Orange juice
- Wicker Sunrise — Reposado Tequila, India Pale Ale, Celery bitters, Amaro Lucano, Lime juice, Lime
- Park Street Cup — Beer, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange bitters, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Hooker Cocktail — Bourbon, Beer, Averna, Scotch, Bitters, Chocolate bitters, Orange juice, Simple syrup