Published in The Flowing Bowl, an 1892 cocktail book written by William Schmidt.
|1⁄2||oz||Lime juice (Juice of one lime)|
|4||ds||Simple syrup (Gum Syrup)|
|3⁄4||oz||Vanilla ice cream (Calls for 1 scoop, feel free to estimate here)|
Long shake, strain into a coupe.
I used - 1/4-1/2 oz of Gum Syrup, and 1/8 oz Jamaican Rum and it was very tasty, maybe increase the Jamaican rum a bit. This cocktail is wild the lime and Ice cream seem like such an odd pairing but it's similar to an orange creamsicle with a good dose of Brandy holds it altogether similar to Benedictine's role in most of it's cocktails.
- Curaçao Punch — Brandy, Jamaican rum, Curaçao, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Presbyterian — Rye, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Soda water
- Hulk Smash! — Bourbon, Bitters, Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa, Lime, Water, Mint
- Buster Brown — Bourbon, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Orchard Sour — Brandy, Apricot liqueur, Lemon juice, Cinnamon syrup
- The Federal Buffalo Stamp — Bourbon, Ginger liqueur, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Candied ginger
- Maple Leaf — Bourbon, Maple syrup, Lemon juice
- Leather and Lace — Bourbon, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Give 'em Hell, Roscoe — Bourbon, Bitters, Amaretto, Grade B maple syrup, Lemon juice, Cinnamon
- Ginger Julep — Bourbon, Ginger liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint