|1||oz||Mezcal, Del Maguey Vida|
|1||oz||Amontillado Sherry, Lustau Dry Amontillado|
|1⁄2||oz||Aromatized wine, Cocchi Americano|
|1||ds||Orange bitters, Angostura orange|
Stir, strain, rocks
From other users
- Sophisticated and well-balanced (Vida held in check).
- Tasty for sure, grape is very present on the sip. Much as I love Cocchi Americano, I suspect something more bitter may better fill this role, or I should use Regan's instead of Fee's for the orange bitters!
- Accidentally put drambuie instead of Benedictine so added that too and still pretty good. Tried again with Benedictine and didn't like it as much!
- Delicious even with two subs (necessity rather than by choice) : Yellow chartreuse for Benedictine Regan's for Fee's
- Eight States — Bianco Vermouth, Aromatized wine, Mezcal, Aloe Liqueur
- Pale Heart — Mezcal, Aromatized wine, Manzanilla sherry, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- '81 — Mezcal, Aromatized wine, Manzanilla sherry, Pear eau de vie, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Spur of the Moment — Dry vermouth, Blanco tequila, Aromatized wine, Mezcal, Lemon bitters
- Diving Bell — Mezcal, Manzanilla sherry, Maraschino Liqueur, Water, Lemon peel
- Old Alhambra — Islay Scotch, Bianco Vermouth, Sherry, Crème de Cacao, Grapefruit peel