|3⁄4||oz||Mint syrup (or simple syrup)|
Shake, strain, up, optional mint leaf garnish.
From other users
- More refreshing and smoother than even a Southside, very likable. So easy drinking and low alcohol that it's probably better to increase the pre-shake volume to 4 oz.
- Threw a sprig in the shaker with simple instead of making mint syrup. Grown-up limeade, super yummy.
- Heavens to Betsy — Gin, Fino sherry, Orange bitters, Honey Ginger Syrup, Lemon juice, Club soda, Orange cream citrate, Orange marmalade
- Port of Call (Tom Macy) — Gin, Ruby Port, Bitters, Lemon juice, Cinnamon syrup, Cranberry preserves, Mint
- Stone Fruit Sour — Aromatized wine, Gin, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice
- A Thousand Blue Eyes — Dry vermouth, Gin, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange flower water, Lemon peel
- Ume Klug — Gin, Junmai Sake, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Plum
- Killing Moon — Gin, Dry sake, Solbeso, Lemon juice, Tea syrup
- Beaver, The — Dry vermouth, Apricot liqueur, Gin, Lemon juice
- Tanglin Club — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Passion fruit syrup, Lime juice, Orange peel
- Corpse Reviver #2 — Gin, Aromatized wine, Triple sec, Absinthe, Lemon juice
- The Sure Thing — Gin, Aromatized wine, Bianco Vermouth, Lemon juice, Honey syrup