|1||lf||Mint (as garnish)|
Shake, strain, up, garnish.
The original recipe is 3 dashes Maraschino, 3 sprigs of mint, 3/4 oz lemon juice, 1 1/2 oz dry gin, shake with cracked ice and strain into a cocktail glass.
From other users
- I've had a few like this one lately, and this is one of the better ones. Many are too lemony, but the mint and coffee bitters I added give it complexity. Good balance.
- Southside — Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Victorian Gentleman´s Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint
- Pearl of Tangier — Gin, Absinthe, Bitters, Mint syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- Bittered Gimlet — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- The Fool Moon — Gin, Crème Yvette, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Mint
- Old Vermont — Gin, Bitters, Lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, Orange juice
- Kachumber Kooler — Gin, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Cucumber, Cilantro, Green chile
- Skytanic — Gin, Curaçao, Maraschino Liqueur, Blue Curaçao, Absinthe, Lemon juice
- Rusty Razor Blade — Genever, Lemon juice, Honey syrup