Add all ingredients, muddle then shake with ice, Strain into glass.
Southside variant with cucumber.
From other users
- I top it off with a couple of ounces of soda water and it's a lovely light summer drink.
- Gin is great with cukes and lime. Why not together? Truly excellent summer libation. Not too sweet!
- Very tasty, though if you've got the rosewater, salt, and agnostura, it's worth upgrading it to the Romeo & Juliet Cocktail
- Victorian Gentleman´s Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint
- Southside — Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- Bittered Gimlet — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Bennett Cocktail — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- The Business — Gin, Lime juice, Honey syrup
- Greenhouse Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Old Vermont — Gin, Bitters, Lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, Orange juice
- PFT (Pretty Fluffy Thing) — Gin, Campari, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Honey-Lavender Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Lavender syrup, Honey syrup