Gin, peach, peach liqueur, sparkling wine, black pepper
|1⁄2||oz||Simple syrup (Black pepper, see note)|
|4||oz||Sparkling white wine|
(Drink is a work in progress) Muddle peach slices with the simple syrup. add the gin and liqueur and stir until chilled. Double strain into champagne flute or cocktail glass and top with sparking white wine. Garnish with another peach slice.
Could easily substitute peach puree for fresh peaches. Black Pepper Simple Syrup 1/4 cup whole black peppercorns 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes 1 cup water 1 cup granulated sugar
Peach season is quickly approaching and nothing reminds me more of summer than fresh, juicy peaches. I love to add pepper to most of my fruits and thought a drink that does the same would be divine.
- The Midtown — Sparkling white wine, Gin, Grenadine, Mint, Syrup of roses, Lemon, Lemon peel
- 23 Skiddoo — Sparkling white wine, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Thyme
- Perish The Thought — Cava, Sweet vermouth, Vanilla syrup, Orange
- Bellini (out of season) — Prosecco, Peach liqueur, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice
- Ruby Red Rose — Prosecco, Vodka, Grapefruit soda, Lemon juice, Grenadine, Mint, Grapefruit
- Elderflower Royale — Champagne, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Sugar cube
- Amateur Pornstar Martini — Champagne, Vanilla vodka, Pineapple juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Bellini — Prosecco, Peach puree
- Grand Ole Apry — Champagne, Apricot liqueur, Damiana Liqueur, Rosemary syrup, Lemon juice
- Carry A Nation — Cava, Rye, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Grenadine, Orange peel