|1||oz||Rum, Banks 5 Island|
|1⁄2||oz||Passion fruit syrup|
Shake, strain, coupe, garnish with scored lime.
Inspired by a slide of a cocktail I've never tried and don't know the proportions to (see source reference), I took the Spiritual American and made it, uh, spirituous.
From other users
- Like a passion fruit Hemingway Daq. Nicely tart. Experiment with different ratios; dry vermouth only shows up at the very end. Sweet sip, sour and lightly bitter swallow with a grapefruit accord. Peychaud's is nice too.
- Conquistador (Jennifer Contraveos) — Rum, Palo Cortado Sherry, Falernum, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- Corpse Reviver #5 — Blanco tequila, Aromatized wine, Absinthe, Pineapple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- The Haigh — Light rum, Curaçao, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lime juice
- Pisco Apricot Tropical (Update) — Pisco, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Pineapple syrup
- Orchard Gimlet — Citrus vodka, Elderflower liqueur, Dry vermouth, Lime juice
- Hamilton Park Swizzle — Applejack, Palo Cortado Sherry, Falernum, Pineapple syrup, Lime juice
- Wilke Paradiso — Rum, Bitters, Passion fruit syrup, Lime juice
- Jamaican Me Crazy — Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Tangerine juice
- Pieces of Eight — Puerto Rican Rum, Crushed ice, Passion fruit syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice
- Shabash — Dark rum, Apricot liqueur, Lemon bitters, Lime juice