A riff on the gin and tonic borrowing extra quinine from Byrrh quinquina.
|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Leopold Brothers|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Tonic water, Fever Tree|
|1||wdg||Lime (as garnish)|
Build over ice and stir lightly. Garnish with lime.
From other users
- Sweet but quite good.
- The Pretty Tony — Gin, Bitters, Tonic water, Lime
- Peas & Qs — Gin, Tonic water, Mint
- Gin Hopper — Gin, Door County Hop Bitters, Tonic water, Grapefruit juice, Tangerine peel, Tangerine
- Nandakhal — Gin, Blue Curaçao, Lemon Tree Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Tonic water, Lime juice, Lime
- Gin & Tonic — Gin, Tonic water, Lime
- Negroni Sans — Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Sanbitter, Lime juice