Fever Tree is a producer of cocktail mixers based in London. Founded in 2000 by Charles Rolls and Tim Warrillow, Fever Tree avoids the use of artificial chemicals, high fructose corn syrup and preservatives. The company is named after the cinchona tree (or fever tree), the source of quinine.
The Fever Tree line includes soda and tonic water, ginger ale and ginger beer, lemonade and bitter lemon (a blend of lemonade and tonic). While their products are more expensive, the use of naturally sourced ingredients gives their mixers subtlety and more complex flavors than their competition.
Some popular cocktails containing Fever Tree
- Earl of Lavender — Gin, Bergamot liqueur, Bitters, Tonic water, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Southall Tonic — Gin, Tonic water, Turmeric syrup, Orange flower water, Tea, Orange peel
- The Beast — Aquavit, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Orange bitters, Tonic water, Orange peel
- Mr. Baily's Bender — Ginger liqueur, Campari, Maraschino Liqueur, Rhubarb bitters, Lime juice, Tonic water
- Quinissential Cocktail — Gin, Byrrh, Tonic water, Lime
- Cotton Sox — Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Tonic water
- Minor Burn — Gin, Orange liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit juice, Tonic water, Jalapeño
- Happy Families — Gin, Mead, Pastis, Bitters, Green tea, Tonic water, Lime juice, Balsamic Vinegar
- Nuestra Casa — Gin, Pear liqueur, Allspice Dram, Tonic water, Lime juice, Orange
- St. Charles — Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Tonic water, Lime juice, Lime