|1 1⁄2||oz||Aquavit, Linie|
|1||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Antica Formula|
|1||ds||Islay Scotch, Laphroaig (spritz, as garnish)|
Stir, strain, rock, spritz.
Adrienne, fed up with coming up with drink names, has decided to simply name each drink after the person she's made it for, and told me that this drink is called the Rafa. I don't think that's a suitable name for a drink, especially one this delicious.
From other users
- Not really fair to rate this as I didn't have Aquavit. I used 50% Pernod 50% gin instead. Also didn't add spritz. My version wasn't bad though.
- Fjord Pickup — Aquavit, Cardamaro, Madeira, Bitters, Orange peel
- Orangerie — Aquavit, Aromatized wine, Triple sec, Orange peel
- Sea King — Aquavit, Bianco Vermouth, Swedish bitters, Lemon peel
- Davis Sq Pro's Summer Tomato Cocktail — Aquavit, Cynar, Tequila, Celery bitters, Tomato, Salt
- Great Dane — Aquavit, Aromatized wine, Zwack Unicum Plum, Grapefruit peel
- Occidental — Aquavit, Orange liqueur, Amaro Nonino, Fernet Branca, Orange peel
- Veronitini — Aquavit, Cherry Liqueur, Dry vermouth, Absinthe
- Danish Trinity — Aquavit, Cherry Liqueur, Gammel Dansk
- Where the Bodies are Buried — Aquavit, Apricot liqueur
- Water Line — Rye, Aquavit, Cynar, Triple sec, Bitters, Orange peel