a refreshing highball fixer/elixir
|4||oz||Green tea (cooled, on which you will build the drink)|
|1||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
|1||ds||Grapefruit bitters, Scrappy's Grapefruit|
Build in a tall (20 oz double-walled) glass tumbler, start with cooled, previously brewed (organic Numi loose) green gunpowder tea, add ice cubes then splash over the listed ingredients, topping them off with (Voss) sparkling water, gently stir.
Inspiration came from my wanting to counter the fruity Pez candy-ish profile of the Nolet's Silver gin. The smoky green gunpowder tea holds it in check, while Strega tames it elegantly, along with the dry vermouth. Triple sec and Grapefruit bitters add a citrus sheen. This one is a cool, nuanced, multi-layered sipper.
- Delphine — Gin, Aromatized wine, Absinthe, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Sugar, Tangerine
- Pearl Button — Cachaça, Aromatized wine, Lemon soda, Lime juice, Grapefruit
- One Flight Up — Pisco, Bianco Vermouth, Campari, Bitters, Simple syrup, Egg white, Soda water, Lemon juice, Orange flower water, Lemon peel, Orange peel
- The Julie Ruin — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Applejack, Champagne, Lime juice, Cinnamon syrup, Nutmeg
- Lankershim Fizz — Gin, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Pimp Cup — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Ginger Wine, Lemon-lime soda, Lemon, Cucumber, Lemon peel
- Fragola Rock — Aromatized wine, Gin, Strawberry, Soda water, Strawberry shrub, Salt Solution, Grapefruit peel
- Mosquitera — Aromatized wine, Blanco tequila, Soda water, Lime juice, Lime, Rosemary
- Cherry Herring No. 2 — Kirschwasser, Sweet vermouth, Prosecco, Pear liqueur, Bitters
- Jin & Tonic — Gin, Yuzu Sake, Tonic water, Lime juice, Lemongrass syrup, Pandan