Sweet and Creamy with a tad of Bittery
|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin (Empress 1908 Gin)|
Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a frozen coupe glass.
Use whipping cream or heavy whipping cream for even more "weight" and richness.
I just happened to see a bottle of Campari and wondered how it's "bitterness" might work in unison with the sweetness of Anisette. And the Empress Gin: I am a huge fan of Ink Gin which is available in Australia but not the USA .... so just last month I discovered Empress Gin and ..... (sigh) ....... nostalgia.
- In-Flight-Cookie — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Aztec Chocolate bitters, Cardamom bitters, Half-and-half, Cookie, Nutmeg, Maple syrup
- Pink Eye — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Amère Sauvage, Peychaud's Bitters, Cherry shrub, Half-and-half
- Cascadia Fizz — Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Gin, Absinthe, Egg white, Simple syrup
- Grayson — Gin, Crème de Menthe, Absinthe, Bitters, Egg white
- The Rata — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Anisette, Half-and-half, Egg white, Orange flower water
- PIPT — Gin, Pear liqueur, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Cafe de Paris — Gin, Anisette, Egg white, Cream
- The Pascoe — Gin, Fino sherry, Maraschino Liqueur, White Crème de Cacao, Egg white, Pineapple
- Fork & Knife Flip — Genever, Sherry, Cardamom bitters, Whole egg, Beer Syrup, Cream
- The Cart — Gin, Crème Yvette, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Cream, Lavender syrup