|1⁄2||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
|1⁄2||oz||Crème de Violette|
Shake, strain, serve up. Cocktail.
From other users
- Can't taste the gin. I don't like the Blue Moon much either. Prefer a Pegu or Aviation.
- A lovely blue color...light and tasty for spring or summer.
- Looks incredible with a lightsource through it.
- A worse version of an Aviator. If you really like lime you might like it better.
- Honey-Lavender Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Lavender syrup, Honey syrup
- The Flying Dutchman — Genever, Orange Curaçao, Lime juice, Orange peel
- Lady in Blue — Gin, Blue Curaçao, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange flower water
- The 40th Lady — Gin, Triple sec, Jamaican #1 bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Egg white
- Confused Limey — Gin, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Lime juice
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- Rusty Razor Blade — Genever, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Pegu Club var. 2 — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Orange bitters, Lime juice
- Old Vermont — Gin, Bitters, Lemon juice, Grade B maple syrup, Orange juice
- Pegu Club Cocktail (via Andrew Willett) — Gin, Curaçao, Bitters, Orange bitters, Key lime, Lemon peel