Rinse coupe with Fernet and discard excess. Shake/strain remaining ingredients.
It was sweet enough for me without the agave nectar. I also felt like the apricot took over; I'll try less apricot and more chartreuse next time.
Created to commemorate Ryan Fitzgerald's guest-bartending stint at Drink
- The Fleet Street — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- The Departure — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange flower water
- Silvered Mirror — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Absinthe, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Junior Ryan's Strega Sour — Gin, Strega, Bitters, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Egg white
- Ms. Mary — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Agave syrup, Lemon juice, Rosemary
- Stop Signal — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Sloe gin, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Hell's Bells — Old Tom Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Red Bell Pepper
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Awakening — Gin, Licor 43, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt