Apricot liqueur is a sweet liqueur with the flavor of apricots. Many producers make an apricot liqueur, with the difference in price being the quality of the base spirit and the use of natural flavoring components instead of artificial flavors. The best apricot liqueurs use apricot brandy and the juice from the same apricots to make a liqueur.
Apricot liqueur is typically very sweet and of moderate alcohol, around 30 to 40 proof. Some better known producers are Marie Brizard Apry and Rothman and Winter Orchard Apricot, which is imported by Haus Alpenz.
Some popular cocktails containing Apricot liqueur
- Dead Last — Jamaican rum, Cappelletti Aperitivo, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Kentucky Dandy — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Elderflower liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Mint
- Ap-Ap-Apple Sour — Apple brandy, Apricot liqueur, Aperol, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- The Claridge — Gin, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Apricot liqueur
- SATAMA PUNCH — Kombucha, Light rum, Apricot liqueur, Dark rum, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Passion fruit syrup