It's sweet and sour with full of joy to sip even alone or with lot of friends!
|1||oz||Light rum, Bacardi|
|2⁄3||oz||Passion fruit syrup, Monin|
|1 3⁄8||oz||Kombucha (Cranberry, as top)|
|1||ds||Absinthe, Absente 55%|
Add all the ingredients into mixing glass and fill up with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into an ice filled highball glass. Top up with 40ml Kombucha Cranberry and gently stir. Garnish with sprig of mints, thin slices of ginger and a physalis. Enjoy!
It tastes authentic with the addition of Kombucha. The aroma of ginger and mint are just fantastic.
The Vietnamese will all be in a festive mood celebrating what the locals call TET, the lunar New Year and it wouldn't be a New Year celebration without traditional food. Most Vietnamese are not privy to drinking during meals, but local beer is always the exception. The idea is to pack a punch for this festival is to demonstrate the traditional that we use to gather together during these days for having fun and somehow Party Punch could be the iconic of the drink. More than that it wasn't just a drink for me; it’s a symbol of love to my country, my family and the rest of all friends. Cheers,
From other users
- This could be a simple rum punch but I believe when it serves to the right people in the right place at the right time then it would become amazing!
- Conquistador (Jennifer Contraveos) — Rum, Palo Cortado Sherry, Falernum, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- Hamilton Park Swizzle — Applejack, Palo Cortado Sherry, Falernum, Pineapple syrup, Lime juice
- The Green Veil — Pisco, White wine, Herbal liqueur, Elderflower liqueur, Kiwi, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Carta Blanca — Cuban rum, Bianco Vermouth, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Grenadine
- Culross Cocktail (Teardrop Lounge) — Demerara Rum, Aromatized wine, Apricot liqueur, Lemon juice
- Kal Katz — Light rum, Dry vermouth, Crème de Menthe, Maraschino Liqueur, Pineapple juice
- Terra Incognita — Falernum, Aromatized wine, Solbeso, Lemon juice
- Hotel Nacional Special (Shelter) — Nicaraguan Rum, Dry white wine, Apricot liqueur, Elderflower liqueur, Wormwood bitters
- Boardwalk Flyer — Cachaça, Crème de Banane, Bianco Vermouth, Bitters, Lime juice, Mint, Nutmeg
- Anne Bonny — Rum, Ruby Port, Lime juice, Cinnamon syrup, Nutmeg