Light rum, also called white or silver rum is a rum that is clear in color. It does not mean that the spirit is unaged -- color due to aging can be removed from light rums with activated charcoal.
Light rums are typically delicate and aromatic. They are also a popular base spirit to flavor, as with vodka.
Some popular cocktails containing Light rum
- Fogg Cutter — Light rum, Dark rum, Gin, Brandy, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Almond extract
- Golden Triangle — Light rum, Batavia Arrack, Thai Bitters, Pineapple syrup, Lime
- SATAMA PUNCH — Kombucha, Light rum, Dark rum, Apricot liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Deep Breath — Light rum, Manzanilla sherry, Absinthe, White Crème de Menthe, Soda water, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Egg white, Mint
- Harvest Time — Light rum, Pumpkin liqueur, Drambuie, Lemon juice
- David Denizen — Light rum, White port, Orange liqueur, Orange bitters
- Badaiquiri — Dark rum, Rhum Agricole, Light rum, Herbal liqueur, Banana, Ice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Tropicale Nuvole — Light rum, Rum Cream, Coconut Water, Orgeat, Lime juice
- 3 Day Weekend — Bergamot liqueur, Light rum, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Aquafaba, Orgeat
- Puka Punch — Light rum, Gold rum, Dark rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Orange juice, Pineapple juice, Passion fruit syrup, Honey syrup, Cherry, Pineapple, Orange