Light rum, also called white or silver rum is a rum that is clear in color. It does not mean that the spirit is unaged -- color due to aging can be removed from light rums with activated charcoal.
Light rums are typically delicate and aromatic. They are also a popular base spirit to flavor, as with vodka.
Some popular cocktails containing Light rum
- Golden Triangle — Light rum, Batavia Arrack, Thai Bitters, Pineapple syrup, Lime
- SATAMA PUNCH — Kombucha, Light rum, Dark rum, Apricot liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Citrus Fever — Spiced Rum, Light rum, Triple sec, Cardamom bitters, Grapefruit syrup, Lemon juice
- Deep Breath — Light rum, Manzanilla sherry, Absinthe, White Crème de Menthe, Soda water, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Egg white, Mint
- Harvest Time — Light rum, Pumpkin liqueur, Drambuie, Lemon juice
- David Denizen — Light rum, White port, Orange liqueur, Orange bitters
- Tropicale Nuvole — Light rum, Rum Cream, Coconut Water, Orgeat, Lime juice
- 3 Day Weekend — Light rum, Bergamot liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Aquafaba, Orgeat
- World's Greatest Hotel Nacional — Light rum, Dry apricot brandy, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Cane syrup
- Pêcher du Soleil — Light rum, Peach liqueur, Ginger liqueur, Lemon Tree Bitters, White Peach Shrub, Lime juice