a riff on the Mulata daiquiri
|2||oz||Light rum, Diplomatico Planas|
|1⁄2||oz||Coconut liqueur, Kalani|
|1⁄2||oz||Crème de Cacao, Marie Brizard (Blanc)|
Shake all ingredients with ice for 15 seconds, strain into coupe. Garnish with lime twist or lime wheel.
The Diplomatico Planas is a 6 year (filtered), 94 proof light rum, so it's of a significantly higher proof than most others in the category. As an alternative, you could use Bacardi Heritage 1909 (89 proof), use a 80 proof light rum split with a bit of Wray & Nephew White Overproof (though you'll get a bit of that Jamaican hogo), or 2.25 oz of an 80 proof light rum.
- Infante — Tequila, Lime juice, Orgeat, Orange flower water, Nutmeg
- Almond Brother — Tequila, Amaretto, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice, Maple syrup, Orgeat
- 21st Century — Blanco tequila, Crème de Cacao, Lemon juice, Pastis
- Charo's Kick — Tequila, Mezcal, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- Mandorla Colada — Pisco, Brandy, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Egg white
- edgar allan poe — Applejack, Hazelnut liqueur, Amontillado Sherry, Maraschino Liqueur, Allspice Dram, Lemon juice
- Lost Lake's Fog Cutter — Gin, Cognac, Demerara Rum, Curaçao, Sherry, Bitters, Lime juice, Orgeat, Simple syrup
- Arrack and a Hard Place — Amaretto, Batavia Arrack, Triple sec, Jamaican rum, Bitters, Lime juice
- La Serena Sour — Pisco, Dry white wine, Orgeat, Lime juice, Egg white
- Doctored Pepper — Rye, Amaretto, Egg white, Lemon juice, Cola syrup