|1⁄2||oz||White Crème de Cacao|
Shake all (incl basil) and double-strain, up.
Drinkthebook website suggests boosting the rum to 1 1/2 oz doesn't compromise the balance.
From other users
- Made it with Lemon Hart 151 to see if it would work. High proof was masked thoroughly. Wish the basil came through more strongly, even tho I pounded the heck out of those 3 leaves with big cubes in the shaker.
- South Pacific — Dark rum, Orgeat, Lemon juice
- Father Tai'm — Rum, Orange liqueur, Hazelnut liqueur, Lime juice
- Nirvana (Ted Kilgore) — Nicaraguan Rum, Rhum Agricole, Jasmine Liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Orgeat
- White Tai — Martinique Rum, Nicaraguan Rum, Triple sec, Absinthe, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Bella Donna — Dark rum, Amaretto, Simple syrup, Lemon, Lime, Cinnamon
- Mulata Daisy — Light rum, Crème de Cacao, Galliano, Sugar, Fennel seeds, Lime juice
- Chasing Fireflies — Tequila, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Orgeat, Orange juice
- Cradle of Life — Light rum, Spiced Rum, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Orgeat, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Orange juice
- Plantation Fever — Nicaraguan Rum, Chocolate spirit, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Millionaire #718 — Rum, Sorel liqueur, Lime juice, Orgeat, Mint