|2||oz||Blanco tequila, Siete Leguas Blanco|
|3⁄4||oz||Crème de Cacao, Marie Brizard (white)|
Shake, strain, Pernod-rinsed coupe
From other users
- I like 3:2:1 ratio for this.
- Cacao and lemon of a 20th Century is already weird; adding agave still weirder but interesting. Worth trying the modified ratios mentioned in comments--lemon was a little strong at spec.
- Almond Brother — Tequila, Amaretto, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice, Maple syrup, Orgeat
- Infante — Tequila, Lime juice, Orgeat, Orange flower water, Nutmeg
- Expatriate's Punch — Pisco, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Orgeat
- Fix Is In — Pisco, Amaretto, Bitters, Lime juice, Vanilla syrup, Orgeat, Pineapple
- La Serena Sour — Pisco, Dry white wine, Orgeat, Lime juice, Egg white
- Chingon — Tequila, Bénédictine, Orgeat, Orange juice, Lime juice
- Father Tai'm — Rum, Orange liqueur, Hazelnut liqueur, Lime juice
- Banana Hammock — Light rum, Crème de Banane, Jamaican rum, Lime juice, Orgeat, Mint, Lime, Nutmeg
- Colonial Affair — White Crème de Cacao, Solbeso, Aromatized wine, Pisco, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Buffalo Tail — Dark rum, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Lime juice, Orgeat