pisco, lime, orgeat, white wine, egg white
|1⁄2||oz||Dry white wine (float)|
Add everything but the white wine in a shaker. Dry shake. Wet shake. Fine strain into a chilled sour glass. Float 1/2 oz. Sauv Blanc
A Chilean twist on a New York Sour.
Originally created for Chilean Independence Day. Chilean Pisco and white wine were used. However equally good with a Peruvian Pisco and Sauvignon Blanc.
- Daiquiri (Sweeter) — Light rum, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Silver Monk — Blanco tequila, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Cucumber, Salt
- The Scent of Bitter Almonds — Rhum Agricole, Cynar, Amaretto, Bitters, Orgeat, Lemon juice
- Pisco Flower — Pisco, Crème de Violette, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon juice
- The S.O.S. — Light rum, Aperol, Lime juice, Maple syrup, Club soda
- Say Goodnight Gracie — Light rum, Crème de Violette, Rhubarb bitters, Rich demerara syrup 2:1, Lime juice, Lime peel
- The Mediation — Pisco, Limoncello, Cognac, Bitters, Lime juice, Egg white
- Culross — Aromatized wine, Apricot liqueur, Light rum, Lemon juice
- Bella Donna — Dark rum, Amaretto, Simple syrup, Lemon, Lime, Cinnamon
- The First Word — Ginseng spirit, Maraschino Liqueur, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Egg white