|2||oz||Bourbon, Maker's Mark (Bacon fat infused - see note)|
|1⁄2||oz||Vanilla liqueur, Navan|
Combine all ingredients in a pint glass with ice. Cover and shake vigorously for 15 to 20 seconds. Strain into a chilled Old Fashioned glass with large ice cubes. Garnish with a maple bacon strip.
Take a 750 ml bottle of Maker's Mark and 3 ounces of bacon fat. Combine cooled bacon fat and Bourbon in a large pitcher. Place at room temperature for about 6 hours. Place upright in a freezer and chill until the fat rises and solidifies into a sold disk. Remove from freezer and toss away fat. Double strain into a container that can use a pour spout. Keep for up to 4 weeks.
- Algorithm — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Pineapple juice
- Dolores no.5 — Gold rum, Coffee liqueur, Rhubarb bitters, Sherry, Gunpowder Rum, Clove tincture, Grenadine, Orange peel
- Scottish Autumn — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Applejack, Drambuie, Bitters
- San Serif — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Aperol, Lemon zest, Lemon juice
- Lloyd 100 — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, Absinthe, Allspice Dram
- Moto Guzzi — Sweet vermouth, Overproof bourbon
- Nardini Mint Julep — Bourbon, Amaro Nardini, Simple syrup, Mint
- Quinquina Cocktail — Cognac, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Apricot liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon zest
- McClellan's Curse — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Bitters, Allspice Dram
- Magpies Cocktail — Bourbon, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Ginger, Basil