Bianco vermouth is a lightly sweetened version of dry vermouth. While it has cocktail applications, its primary use is in a spritz with sparkling water and citrus.
Some popular cocktails containing Bianco Vermouth
- Rites of Spring — Aquavit, Bianco Vermouth, Pear liqueur, Bitters, Star anise, Oleo-saccharum, Lemon peel
- Nicole Bettinger — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Drambuie, Kirschwasser
- Fumata Bianca — Bianco Vermouth, Suze, Mezcal, Club soda, Grapefruit peel
- El Cigarillo Maduro — Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Bianco Vermouth, Triple sec, Bitters
- Crazed Fruit — Rhum Agricole, Ramazzotti, Bianco Vermouth, Grapefruit bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel