Bianco vermouth is a lightly sweetened version of [ingredient=dry-vermouth dry vermouth]. While it has cocktail applications, its primary use is in a spritz with sparkling water and citrus.
Some popular cocktails containing Bianco Vermouth
- White Light / White Heat — Corn Whiskey, Bianco Vermouth, Orange bitters, Candied ginger, Orange peel
- Safety Dance — Dry vermouth, Bianco Vermouth, Soda water, Lemon juice, Tea syrup, Lemon peel
- First Rodeo — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Peychaud's Bitters, Grapefruit juice, Soda water, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange peel
- King's Elixir — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Goldwasser, Celery bitters, Lemon peel
- Under the Peruvian Sun — Solbeso, Bianco Vermouth, Licor 43, Aztec Chocolate bitters, Passion fruit liqueur, Lime juice
- Not Coming Home — Bianco Vermouth, Absinthe, Elderflower liqueur, Orange flower water, Grapefruit peel
- Bufala Spritz — Bianco Vermouth, Bison grass vodka, Galliano, Soda water
- Us and Them — Rye, Aquavit, Bianco Vermouth, Absinthe, Cucumber
- Long Weekend — Old Tom Gin, Amaro Meletti, Bianco Vermouth
- Pea Flower Cocktail — Gin, Orange liqueur, Bianco Vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Tea
Explore more Bianco Vermouth cocktails.