Bianco vermouth is a lightly sweetened version of dry vermouth. While it has cocktail applications, its primary use is in a spritz with sparkling water and citrus.
Some popular cocktails containing Bianco Vermouth
- Forty Virtues — Armagnac, Bianco Vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Orange bitters
- Eeyore's Requiem — Campari, Bianco Vermouth, Gin, Cynar, Fernet Branca, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Old Tart — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Rhubarb syrup, Mint syrup
- Nicole Bettinger — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Drambuie, Kirschwasser
- Inherent Vice (Rumdood) — Rhum Agricole, Bianco Vermouth, Aperol, Campari, Grapefruit bitters