Bianco vermouth is a lightly sweetened version of dry vermouth. While it has cocktail applications, its primary use is in a spritz with sparkling water and citrus.
Some popular cocktails containing Bianco Vermouth
- Vaya Con Dios — Blanco tequila, Bianco Vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Falernum, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Mint, Lemon
- Old Tart — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Rhubarb syrup, Mint syrup
- Nicole Bettinger — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Drambuie, Kirschwasser
- Inherent Vice (Rumdood) — Rhum Agricole, Bianco Vermouth, Aperol, Campari, Grapefruit bitters
- Velho Tomas — Old Tom Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Beirao