Clear Creek is a distillery of mainly eau de vie and other brandies, fruit liqueurs, and peated whiskey based in Portland, Oregon and founded by Steve McCarthy in 1975.
Clear Creek produces a wide range of fruit brandies, including pear, apple, cherry, mirabelle, blue plum, raspberry and Douglas fir. Some of these brandies are used as the basis for fruit liqueurs - cranberry, blackberry, loganberry, cassis, cherry, raspberry and pear.
Other brandies include a wide range of grappa and a peated whiskey made from Scottish barley. All of the Clear Creek products are made in a pot-still, and none of them are artificially colored or flavored.
Some popular cocktails containing Clear Creek
- Kina Miele — Dry vermouth, Aromatized wine, Grappa, Pear eau de vie, Lemon bitters, Grapefruit peel
- Pressure Drop — Old Tom Gin, Amaro Meletti, Dry vermouth, Pear eau de vie, Bitters
- Poire Blinker — Pear eau de vie, Pear liqueur, Bitters, Egg white, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Raspberry syrup, Simple syrup
- Sling of Aphrodite — Martinique Rum, Pear eau de vie, Apple juice, Cinnamon syrup, Lemon juice, Apple
- Diamondback riff (pear) — Reposado Tequila, Pear eau de vie, Herbal liqueur, Bitters
- Bartlett Tartlet — Cognac, Pear eau de vie, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Falling Leaves — Riesling, Pear eau de vie, Orange Curaçao, Peychaud's Bitters, Star anise, Honey syrup
- Autumn — Reposado Tequila, Amontillado Sherry, Pear eau de vie, Bitters, Maple syrup, Apple
- Poor Liza — Pear eau de vie, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Pink Cadillac — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Dry sake, Peychaud's Bitters, Absinthe, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel