|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Aviation|
|1⁄2||oz||Pear eau de vie, Clear Creek|
|1⁄2||oz||Dry sake (junmai)|
|3||dr||Absinthe, Trillium (as rinse)|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (flamed, expressed, discarded)|
Shake, strain into absinthe-rinsed glass, flame, express, and discard lemon peel.
From other users
- St. George Terroir Gin Tasty buy lacking in oomph - the sum was not greater than the parts.
- Crisp and refreshing and clean. The taste of pear is strong with this one. Not a lot of character but solid. Nice to have a cocktail that taste like pear eau de vie.
- Minnehaha Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Pastis, Orange juice
- Yellow Daisy — Gin, Dry vermouth, Pastis, Orange liqueur
- Amaryllis — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Apricot liqueur, Orange bitters
- Off The Vine — Gin, Aromatized wine, Vodka, Celery bitters, Lemon juice
- The Eyrie — Gin, Dry vermouth, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit peel
- The Third Man — Gin, Pineau des Charentes, Suze, Peychaud's Bitters
- Jupiter Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Parfait Amour, Orange juice
- Kiss — Gin, Aromatized wine, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Apple
- Gilroy — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- Atty — Gin, Dry vermouth, Crème de Violette, Absinthe, Orange bitters