|2||oz||Gin, Beefeater 24|
|2||ds||Orange bitters, Regans' orange bitters|
|1||twst||Grapefruit peel (as garnish)|
Stir, strain, cocktail, garnish.
Careful measurement of ingredients is essential for this one.
From other users
- Boozy and aromatic
- Explosive when using barreled gin instead.
- Made with Conniption Gin and Vya. This was amazingly well balanced for as many strong players as it has - gin/juniper was predominant, which wasn't my favorite, but that's personal pref.
- Gin and It — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Orange peel
- Spanky Panky Martini — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Mint
- Lucy Bijou — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Tea Pot Bitters, Lemon peel
- Staying Together For The Children — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Montenegro, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon peel
- Delta Magic — Gin, Chicory Liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Bitters
- Negroni (Katie Loeb) — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Campari
- Solomon Grundy — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Amaro Lucano
- Sage Widow — Gin, Bénédictine, Pear eau de vie, Bitters, Orange bitters, Tea syrup
- Hocus Pocus — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec, Fernet Branca, Orange peel
- Hercules — Old Tom Gin, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Orange cream citrate