Stir and strain.
White Negroni (Fatty 'Cue) - 1 1/2 Plymouth gin, 3/4 Cocchi Americano, 1/2 Perruchi Dry vermouth, 1/4 Cynar, 2 dashes celery bitters, with a fennel (frond?) garnish.
From other users
- I made according to the Fatty Cue recipe. It's good, but not quite up to the standards of the Fitty.
- Made with Cocchi Americano and Amere Sauvage, which was savagely assertive. Also threw in a few drops fennel bitters and a few drops saline.
- Twist on Classic Negroni. Many recipes exists. A less bitter version is the next taken from Serious Eats: 1 1/2 ounce gin 1 ounce Dolin Blanc vermouth 1/2 ounce Cocchi Americano lemon twist, for garnish
- Kina Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Aromatized wine
- Freeside — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Caramelized Ramp Bitters, Cucumber, Lemon peel, Dill
- The Eyrie — Gin, Dry vermouth, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit peel
- Petrichor — Gin, Aromatized wine, Bitters
- Mayan French Piccadilly — Gin, Aromatized wine, Xtabentun, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange bitters
- Death's Door Cocktail — Gin, Aromatized wine, Averna, Cassis
- Spruce Goose — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters
- Cabaret — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters
- Ricetta Rosa — Gin, Aromatized wine, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters
- Bell, Book, and Candle — Gin, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Absinthe, Hellfire Habanero Shrub, Cinnamon syrup, Rose water, Lemon peel