|2||oz||Gin, Death's Door|
|3⁄4||oz||Lillet Blanc (Cocchi Americano would work well too)|
Stir all ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a flamed orange peel.
For best results use a navy strength gin.
From other users
- Quite good, but not as interesting as the other reviews here seemed to suggest.
- Rich, boozy. Chocolate, orange, gin. Winter & Christmas.
- The Eyrie — Gin, Dry vermouth, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit peel
- King's Elixir — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Goldwasser, Celery bitters, Lemon peel
- White Negroni — Gin, Aromatized wine, Suze
- Kina Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Aromatized wine
- Oxford Comma — Gin, Dry vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Celery bitters, Lemon peel
- Kiss — Gin, Aromatized wine, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Apple
- Puritan Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters
- Freeside — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Caramelized Ramp Bitters, Cucumber, Lemon peel, Dill
- Suffragette — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Cynar, Rosemary, Lemon peel
- Petrichor — Gin, Aromatized wine, Bitters