|2||oz||Gin (Big Gin)|
|3⁄4||oz||Aromatized wine, Cocchi Americano|
|1||ds||Bitters, Scrappy's Celery|
Stir all ingredients with ice. Strain into chilled coupe glass.
From other users
- Muddled half an inch of celery instead of the celery bitters and it gave it a wonderful freshness and strong celery. This is a very good drink made that way.
- Made with Prairie gin and rhubarb bitters. Very good!
- Used Hendricks. Might be worth trying a lighter gin.
- Ovid's First Century Myth — Gin, Aromatized wine, Orange chocolate liqueur, Bitters
- Astoria Bianco — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Orange bitters
- Puritan Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters
- Martini L.E.F. — Gin, Aromatized wine, Bitters
- King's Elixir — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Goldwasser, Celery bitters, Lemon peel
- Freeside — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Caramelized Ramp Bitters, Cucumber, Lemon peel, Dill
- Petrichor — Gin, Aromatized wine, Bitters
- Deep Blue Sea — Gin, Aromatized wine, Crème de Violette, Orange peel
- Eddie Brown — Gin, Aromatized wine, Apricot liqueur
- Merry Widow — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters, Absinthe, Lemon peel