|1||ds||Celery bitters, Bittermens Orchard Street Celery Shrub|
Stir with ice, strain and garnish with a lemon twist.
From other users
- Nice martini variation. Boozy and herbal, but not overpowering. Strong drink.
- to try
- 4.5. I liked this a lot. The 1821 baltimore bitters are pretty aggressive but were great in this. Out of standard so made it with plymouth navy strength. Strong, but still well balanced. I made another one later that night.
- subbed iki bitters
- Real good martini variant
- Chartreuse adds a nice complexity to this
- The Eyrie — Gin, Dry vermouth, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Grapefruit peel
- Kiss — Gin, Aromatized wine, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Apple
- Kina Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Aromatized wine
- The Beauty Spot — Gin, Vermouth Rojo, Herbal liqueur
- King's Elixir — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Goldwasser, Celery bitters, Lemon peel
- Suffragette — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Cynar, Rosemary, Lemon peel
- Ricetta Rosa — Gin, Aromatized wine, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters
- Ott's Special — Gin, Strega, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Bitters, Orange peel
- Merry Widow — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- Puritan Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters