Stir, strain, straight up, cocktail glass, garnish.
See Bijou for historic 1:1:1 ratio
"A bijou is a mixed alcoholic drink composed of gin, vermouth, and chartreuse. Bijou means "jewel" in French. It is said to have been invented by Ezra Star. This cocktail is called Bijou because it combines the colors of three jewels: gin for diamond, vermouth for ruby, and chartreuse for emerald" - Wikipedia
From other users
- Made with Plymouth and Carpano Antica. It is indeed dry.
- 2:1:1, 2 dashes orange bitter, Sam Ross
- 2:1:1, one ice cube
- Amelia Piquant — Gin, Crème de Violette, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry, Strawberry shrub, Lemon juice
- Black Rose (Burritt Room) — Genever, Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Crème Yvette, Blackberry syrup, Rose water
- Summer Siesta — Gin, Cucumber liqueur, Strawberry, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Amelia Earhart — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Crème de Violette, Strawberry puree, Meyer lemon juice, Meyer lemon zest, Simple syrup
- Last Poolside of the Summer — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Lemonade, Maraschino cherry