A modern twist makes this old-school drink with full of joy to sip till end of the day!
|7⁄8||oz||Yogurt liqueur, Bols|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Genever, Bols|
First, add the eggyork with barspoon of caster sugar into the shaker and hand-whisked. Then add the rest ingredients with ice and shake vigorously. Strain into a chilled sour / cocktail glass and grated tonka bean over the drink. Enjoy!
Fresh notes and complexity yet with endearing sweet creaminess.
This is a beautiful twist on the Classic "Flip" that I've ever made and hopefully it could be accepted as the new classic for decades of time! This drink is based on modern trend of Bols Yoghurt liqueur as well as the coming back of Bols Genever. Well, let’s give a trick to guess between the Cow & Cock which one is important for our life. Then I am sure you will realize when having breakfast with an omelette and glass of milk because they are V.I.P for me, very important portion for my life…ahahaha This drink was made to shine up the spirits as well as the personality of the person behind the drink. Why??? Because…No Food, No Drink!!!
From other users
- You may see me struggle, but you will never see me quit. Travelling and Mixing are not just my career but it's my lifestyle! I may not be a best bartender in the world but definitely I am the good at mixing drink. Cheers,
- Fork & Knife Flip — Genever, Sherry, Cardamom bitters, Whole egg, Beer Syrup, Cream
- The Cart — Gin, Crème Yvette, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Cream, Lavender syrup
- In-Flight-Cookie — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Aztec Chocolate bitters, Cardamom bitters, Half-and-half, Cookie, Nutmeg, Maple syrup
- East India Flip — Sherry, Gin, Bitters, Whole egg, Simple syrup
- The Pascoe — Gin, Fino sherry, Maraschino Liqueur, White Crème de Cacao, Egg white, Pineapple
- The Rata — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Anisette, Half-and-half, Egg white, Orange flower water
- Cascadia Fizz — Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Gin, Absinthe, Egg white, Simple syrup
- Karl the Frog — Genever, Herbal liqueur, Egg white, Soda water, Half-and-half, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Cafe de Paris — Gin, Anisette, Egg white, Cream
- Orange Julius — Gin, Bigallet China-China, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Whole egg, Tangerine juice, Cream, Vanilla syrup