Kronan is a brand of Swedish Punsch imported into the U.S. starting in 2012 by Haus Alpenz. It is made from sugar cane (rum-like) spirits from both the East and West Indies. 26% ABV.
Some popular cocktails containing Kronan
- Chutes and Ladders — Blanco tequila, Aromatized wine, Swedish Punsch, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Sleeping with Strangers — Rhum Agricole, Swedish Punsch, Campari, Orange cream citrate, Orange peel
- Finnish Line (mulled wine, à la minute) — Red wine, Jamaican rum, Swedish Punsch, Virgin Islands Rum, Water, Cinnamon stick, Cinnamon syrup, Lemon
- Song to the Siren — Jamaican rum, Port, Swedish Punsch, Virgin Islands Rum, Bitters, Lime juice, Cinnamon syrup, Nutmeg
- Lizard King — Puerto Rican Rum, Swedish Punsch, Batavia Arrack, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Cinnamon syrup