Kronan is a brand of Swedish Punsch imported into the U.S. starting in 2012 by Haus Alpenz. It is made from sugar cane (rum-like) spirits from both the East and West Indies. 26% ABV.
Some popular cocktails containing Kronan
- Song to the Siren — Jamaican rum, Port, Swedish Punsch, Virgin Islands Rum, Bitters, Lime juice, Cinnamon syrup, Nutmeg
- Rudolph's Nose — Mezcal, Maraschino Liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Swedish Punsch, Lemon, Hibiscus syrup
- Doctor Cocktail — Rum, Swedish Punsch, Orange juice, Lemon juice
- The Auteur Cocktail — Gin, Ramazzotti, Amère Nouvelle, Swedish Punsch, Herbal liqueur
- Chutes and Ladders — Blanco tequila, Swedish Punsch, Aromatized wine, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Coconut Cardamom Milk Punch — Coconut rum, Coconut liqueur, Swedish Punsch, Bitters, Half-and-half
- Tainted Love (Frederic Yarm) — Mezcal, Swedish Punsch, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice, Orange peel
- Session Daiq — Swedish Punsch, Aromatized wine, Lime juice, Cane syrup
- Sleeping with Strangers — Rhum Agricole, Swedish Punsch, Campari, Orange cream citrate, Orange peel
- Barefoot in the Dark — Blended Scotch, Campari, Swedish Punsch, Islay Scotch, Cynar, Orange peel
Explore more Kronan cocktails.