Kronan is a brand of Swedish Punsch imported into the U.S. starting in 2012 by Haus Alpenz. It is made from sugar cane (rum-like) spirits from both the East and West Indies. 26% ABV.
Some popular cocktails containing Kronan
- Chutes and Ladders — Blanco tequila, Aromatized wine, Swedish Punsch, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Sleeping with Strangers — Rhum Agricole, Swedish Punsch, Campari, Orange cream citrate, Orange peel
- Tahona Negrony — Blanco tequila, Swedish Punsch, Aperol, Clove, Orange peel
- The Highlander — Scotch, Swedish Punsch, Grapefruit bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Orange peel
- Barefoot in the Dark — Blended Scotch, Swedish Punsch, Campari, Islay Scotch, Cynar, Orange peel