|1||oz||Overproof bourbon, Knob Creek|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Grapefruit juice|
Shake, strain, lowball, rocks
This cocktail was the original inspiration for the Cynar-based Bardstown on the menu at the Oak Long Bar + Kitchen in the Fairmont Copley, Boston, MA
From other users
- Excellent. Quite accessible, despite a touch of Aperol bitterness and the bourbon base. Refreshing enough for summer; festive enough for Christmas.
- Was very good with grapefruit soda instead of juice, and slightly more bourbon.
- Made with Elijah Craig and red grapefruit juice. Grapefruit and Aperol team up to lend just the right amount of bitterness.
- Cuatro Naranjas — Añejo tequila, Aperol, Orange liqueur, Campari, Orange bitters, Lime peel, Orange peel, Lime juice
- Calvados Cocktail — Calvados, Triple sec, Orange bitters, Orange juice
- Clockwork Orange — Orange bitters, Brandy, Orange juice, Orange peel
- Choke and Smoke — Cynar, Islands Scotch, Brown sugar cordial, Orange peel, Kosher Salt
- Grapefruit And Smoke — Mezcal, Aperol, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice
- The Bitter Philadelphian — Rye, Orange bitters, Chinotto