|2 3⁄8||oz||Blended Scotch|
Stir, strain, coupe, garnish.
Delicious. I'm not sure if the name warrants having to measure 3/8 of an oz 3 times, but the flavor of the drink is spectacular enough to keep making this one
From other users
- Excellent. I just did 1/2 and did not bother with 3/8 nonsense.
- Bittersweet — Blended Scotch, Herbal liqueur, Elisir Novasalus, Sugar, Mint, Basil
- Wellspring — Blended Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Genepy, Bitters
- Rusty Nail (Nailed to the Skye) — Blended Scotch, Aromatized wine, Drambuie, Orange bitters, Bitters, Orange peel, Lemon peel
- Nannie Dee — Blended Scotch, Allspice Dram, Lemon peel
- King Cohen — Blended Scotch, Fernet Branca, Simple syrup
- Somewhere Noon — Rye, Blended Scotch, Absinthe, Peychaud's Bitters, Meyer lemon juice, Sugar cube
- Slippery Slope — Rye, Cherry Liqueur, Cynar
- Dry Smoked Cocktail — Blended Scotch, Sherry, Scotch, Brandied cherry
- Derby Cocktail — Bourbon, Bénédictine, Bitters
- Old Fashioned — Bourbon, Bitters, Sugar, Lemon zest