Muddle basil with agave and lime. Add ice and gin. Shake, strain, serve up. Garnish with spanked basil leaf.
Recipe from Brick & Bottle in San Francisco uses 1 3/4 oz Plymouth Gin, and simple syrup instead of agave nectar.
From other users
- quite nice, will use less lime juice next time
- Made with Hendricks. Be sure to double strain. Lovely pale green color.
- Really nice. Muddled lime wedges in place of lime juice (about the same amount of juice). Adds a nice depth of flavor.
- Pliny's Tonic — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Cucumber, Hellfire Habanero Shrub, Lime
- South Side (Death & Co) — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Cane syrup, Mint
- The Business — Gin, Lime juice, Honey syrup
- Foggy Notion — Gin, Triple sec, Sherry vinegar, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Bitter Cocktail — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Pastis, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Silver Dart — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Rose water
- Bennett Cocktail — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Bee's Knees — Gin, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Petticoat — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Falernum, Lime juice, Cane syrup
- Greenhouse Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup