|1||oz||Apple brandy, Lairds|
|1⁄2||oz||Cane syrup (diluted 1:1 with water)|
Shake without tonic water, strain, Collins glass, rocks, float tonic, garnish.
From other users
- For all the ingredients this seems like it would be undrinkable. It is very well balanced and worth adding to a menu. Espically if you have a bottle of herbsaint you're looking to incorporate into more then just a sazarac!
- Grow A Pear — Reposado Tequila, Pear liqueur, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lime juice
- Fleur-de-Lis — Sparkling white wine, Peychaud's Bitters, Cognac, Verjus, Honey, Lemon peel
- Adam and Eve — Sparkling white wine, Calvados, Amontillado Sherry, Bitters, Apple cider, Verjus, Apple cider vinegar, Cranberry syrup
- Concord Grounded — Mezcal, Prosecco, Licor 43, Grape juice, Lime juice