In a mixing glass half-filled with ice cubes, combine all of the ingredients. Stir well. Strain into a cocktail glass.
From other users
- Related to the Black Feather and the Chanticleer as cocktails combining vermouth and triple sec. Also similar to Bombay Cocktail (No.2) with bitters instead of Absinthe.
- Fantastically balanced and simple. Sweet, aromatic, floral and bright. I used Landy Connac VS, donlin rouge, martini dry, and cointreau,
- Yeah this is a 5. Straight up, simple, grown up cocktail that has no pretensions and is hard to beat.
- Milwaukie — Kinnickinnic Whiskey, Dry vermouth, Rehorst Citrus & Honey Vodka, Orange bitters, Honey syrup, Pineapple
- Black Feather — Brandy, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Bitters
- Curari Cocktail — Rye, Ruby Port, Orange bitters, Amaro Cora
- Country Life — Bourbon, Port, Jamaican rum, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- No Sleep 'Til... — Rye, Dry vermouth, Curaçao, Bitters, CioCiaro, Orange peel
- French Quarter — Brandy, Aromatized wine, Lemon peel
- Brandy Port Sangaree — Brandy, Ruby Port, Orange liqueur, Nutmeg
- bargellino — Rye, Dry vermouth, Montenegro, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange peel
- Riddles in the Dark — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Bitters, Cherry Liqueur, Amaro Nardini, Lemon peel
- Fort Point — Rye, Chinato, Apricot liqueur, Lemon peel