|1||oz||Crème de Cacao (brown)|
|1||pn||Nutmeg (fresh grated)|
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail glass. Garnish.
There are many variations of ratios, including 3:2:1 and 1:1:1. The stated ratio above is suggested by Gary Regan.
From other users
- Bad with cheap brandy. Not sure it's worth making with Cognac either using MB white cacao (but haven't tried yet).
- Skip the chocolate. I make my BAs: 2/1/0.25 cognac/cream/syrup + fresh nutmeg as per a recipe I found in Arnold's Liquid Intelligence. It's dessert but it's fantastic.
- Prefer 1:1:1 ratio, use good cognac and Mozart Dark Chocolate
- Upgraded Grasshopper — Cognac, Añejo rum, Crème de Cacao, Chocolate bitters, Bitters, Cream, Mint
- The Italian Job — Bourbon, Coffee liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Amaretto, Espresso, Orange peel
- Orgeat Milk Punch à la Colliau — Brandy, Añejo rum, Milk, Orgeat, Cream, Nutmeg
- Sleepthief — Rye, Coffee liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Cynar 70, Lemon peel
- Apricot Flip — Cognac, Apricot liqueur, Whole egg, Simple syrup, Nutmeg
- Peanut Malt Flip — Scotch, Egg yolk, Cream, Simple syrup, Peanut butter, Nutmeg
- La couronne de poire renversée — Cognac, Pear liqueur, Whole egg, Brown Sugar Simple syrup, Nutmeg
- Bay Leaf Irish Cream — Irish whiskey, Coffee liqueur, Crème de Cacao, Cardamom bitters, Cream, Bay leaf
- Freudian Flip — Cognac, Calvados, Bénédictine, Bitters, Absinthe, Whole egg, Grated Nutmeg
- Bewitched, Bothered, & Bewildered — Brandy, Coffee liqueur, Bénédictine, Bitters