The Cucumberous is a popular cocktail at the Libation Lounge, invented by Josh Sullivan.
|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Magellan Blue|
|3⁄4||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
|3⁄4||oz||Cucumber (juice it! JUST THE JUICE!)|
|1⁄4||oz||Simple syrup (infused with rosemary)|
Shake with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with cucumber slices.
Post Prohibition are hoping to launch their own range of bitters soon - home-made bitters recipes are already available on their site, but take a good month or so to prepare!
- Dill or No Dill — Gin, Cucumber juice, Elderflower syrup, Lemon juice, Dill, Salt
- Spanish Shawl — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Dry vermouth, Cucumber juice, Lime juice
- Alligator Swing — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Honeydew melon juice, Cucumber juice, Rosemary syrup, Lemon juice
- Stick and Carrot — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Carrot juice, Lemon juice
- Gin Hound — Gin, Celery juice, Lime juice, Honey syrup
- A Brit Abroad — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Aquavit, Lemon juice, Pickle brine, Lemon peel
- Village Green — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Cynar, Lemon juice, Oregano
- Sencha Flip — Gin, Green tea, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Br'er Rabbit — Smooth Ambler Barrel Aged Gin, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Carrot juice
- Fox In The Garden — Gin, Cynar, Rhubarb bitters, Beet juice, Lemon juice, Beet syrup, Mint