|3||oz||Seltzer water (to top)|
|1||sli||Ginger (coin, as garnish)|
Muddle ginger and lime. Add gin and elderflower liqueur. Shake with ice, strain, top with seltzer. Garnish with coin of ginger.
Flavored seltzer can work well, too.
- Easy Street — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Lime, Mint
- The Colonialist — Gin, Thai Bitters, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cilantro, Cucumber
- Tom Collins — Gin, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Bombay Afternoon — Gin, Cardamom bitters, Club soda, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice
- Gin Rickey — Gin, Club soda, Lime juice
- John Collins — Genever, Soda water, Lemon, Simple syrup
- Sping is Here Pimms Cup — Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Soda water, Tonic water syrup
- Violet Fizz — Gin, Crème de Violette, Soda water, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Fizz de Provence — Genever, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème Yvette, Peychaud's Bitters, Club soda, Heavy whipping cream, Meyer lemon juice, Lime juice, Rosemary, Thyme, Egg white
- Lankershim Fizz — Gin, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel