Todd Maul update of a funky tropical drink dug up by Jeff Berry.
|1 1⁄2||oz||Demerara Rum, El Dorado 5|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Lime juice|
Shake with ice and strain into a rocks glass containing an ice cone. Add a straw and garnish with 2 mint leaves.
I liked this with 1 oz lime juice. Serving this on the rocks would be a good alternative to an ice cone. An ice cone is made by packing shaved ice into a pilsner glass, poking a chopstick through for the hole, and freezing.
- The Rumbleseat — Flavored Rum, Orange liqueur, Lemon juice
- The Secret Is in the Telling — Rum, Falernum, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Jamaica Rum Daiquiri — Jamaican rum, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Knickerbocker — Rum, Orange Curaçao, Lemon juice, Raspberry syrup
- The Fogcutter — Puerto Rican Rum, Brandy, Cream Sherry, Gin, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Orgeat
- Plantation Fever — Nicaraguan Rum, Chocolate spirit, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Indochine — Rum, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Thai Basil
- Outrigger — Barbados Rum, Triple sec, Lemon juice
- Mark's Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Cranberry Brandy Sour — Brandy, Cachaça, Cassis, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cranberry syrup, Soda water