|3||sli||Cucumber (1 for muddling, 1 for normal garnish, and 1 whole-length slice for lining glass)|
Wrap the long cuke slice around the interior of a highball in a spiral and add ice and beer. In a tin muddle another slice with simple, juice, and Suze. Shake and strain, and garnish with last cuke.
- Blue Jay — Pale Ale, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, CioCiaro
- Suze-E-Q — Beer, Suze, Amaretto, Lemon juice, Orange juice
- Port of SF — Pilsner, Madeira, Lime juice, Ginger syrup
- Rattle-Skull (Penn Commons) — Porter beer, Gold rum, Applejack, Lime juice, Brown Sugar Simple syrup, Nutmeg
- Tristam Shandy — Porter beer, Scotch, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Cassis
- Rattle-Skull — Porter beer, Brandy, Dark rum, Lime juice, Nutmeg