|1||sli||Orange (as garnish)|
Shake, strain, up, garnish.
I can't found a single definitive or earliest source for this drink, widely claimed to originate in the 1800s, but here's a recipe from a source I mostly trust. Many recipes call for less or more sugar and juices; follow your bliss.
From other users
- Tried with both Linie and Brennivín (do the former). With homemade grenadine, this is a 5. With the fake stuff, it's barely a 4.
- Lee-Stumper — Aquavit, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice, Rich simple syrup 2:1
- Tigrebyn — Aquavit, Triple sec, Lime juice, Cranberry juice
- The Good Life — Aquavit, Ginger liqueur, Orange bitters, Lime juice, Demerara syrup, Orange peel
- The Kung Fu — Aquavit, Aperol, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Aquavit Frappé — Aquavit, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Lime juice
- Litigious Rock — Aquavit, Aperol, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice
- Chicago Zephyr — Absinthe, Aquavit, Peychaud's Bitters, Orgeat, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice