Orient meets France.
|3⁄4||oz||Cognac, Pierre Ferrand 1840|
Stir & Strain. Garnish with an orange twist (must !).
"Everything one does in life, even love, occurs in an express train racing toward death. To smoke opium is to get out of the train while it is still moving. It is to concern oneself with something other than life or death." Jean Cocteau
Created for a Jean Cocteau event.
From other users
- Probably more interesting a drink than it is a truly excellent one.
- Mr. Sandeman — Reposado Tequila, Bénédictine, Port, Rhubarb bitters
- Czech Your Head — Brandy, Vermouth Rojo, Becherovka, Peach liqueur, Blackstrap Bitters, Orange peel
- The French Intervention — Reposado Tequila, Aromatized wine, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit peel
- Pompadour (Telegraph) — Pineau des Charentes, Demerara Rum, Rhum Agricole, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Golden Dog — Scotch, Bénédictine, Apricot liqueur, Aromatized wine
- Fontana — Rye, Triple sec, Herbal liqueur, Aromatized wine, Peychaud's Bitters
- Let Me Draw You — Blended Scotch, Aromatized wine, Bénédictine, Pear liqueur, Bitters, Acid phosphate
- Capone's Island — Rye, Aromatized wine, Bénédictine, Orange liqueur, Bitters
- Bombay Cocktail (No.2) — Brandy, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Absinthe
- Armistice — Rye, Dry vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Bitters